3 Cups Rice Flour
2 Green Chillis
1 Inch Ginger
1 Tbsp Cumin Seeds
1/4 Cup Coriander Leaves
1 Cup Water (Approx.)
- In a deep mixing bowl, add finely chopped Carrot, Onions, Coriander Leaves, Green Chillis & Ginger.
- Also add Cumin Seeds and Salt. Mix well.
- Now add Rice flour and mix it with the vegetables.
- Add little water at a time while kneading simultaneously.
- The dough needs to be soft and pliable. If it feels sticky, add more flour. Apply ghee after you make the dough. This will help to make it less sticky.
- Heat a griddle/tava and spread some oil/ghee.
- Now grease your hands with ghee/oil.
- Take a small portion of the batter and roll between hands. Then flatten it and with the help of your fingers press on all sides until you get a thin flat disc, like a paratha. Do this carefully so that it doesn’t break. You can watch the video at the end of this post.
- Now place this on the hot greased tava and you can further flatten with your fingers. Please be careful. Don’t burn your fingers.
- Let this cook well and then flip and cook the other side. Once you see them brown a little, transfer to a plate and do the same with the rest of the dough. Cover and keep the dough if not using immediately.
- Don’t make rotis of the dough and keep. Make fresh & serve hot with Green Chutney.