1 Cup Coriander Leaves
2 Green Chillis
1/4 Cup Roasted Gram / Sattu
1 Inch Ginger (Optional)
3 Garlic Cloves (Optional)
1 Tbsp Tamarind
- Wash Coriander leaves thoroughly.
- Add this to a small mixer jar along with all the other ingredients, adding only a little water at the start.
- You can skip Ginger & Garlic. I like this Chutney with or without.
- If you cannot fit all the ingredients at once, you can add in the Roasted Gram (Sattu Dalia) or even the powder after you pulse the mixer for a few times. Add along with little water and pulse again until everything comes together. If you don’t have Sattu, you can add leftover Idli/Medu Vada Batter.
- Adjust the Tamarind & Salt as per taste.
- Serve this Chutney with Uttapam / Akki Roti or even Sandwich.