This Smoothie feels tastes like heaven! It’s a little sweet and a little tangy and a lot tasty! Being keto, paleo and diabetic friendly, this is a guilt free treat. As most of you already know, berries are full of antioxidants and have oodles of benefits that help in not just protecting your body from those nasty free radicals but also take care of your skin health. This highly anti-inflammatory smoothie can replace your breakfast or evening snack when you are in a rush. I relished this for dinner tonight because this is also very filling. With Yogurt as base, this drink is also rich in calcium, protein and probiotics which makes this 100% healthy.
4 Tbsp Yogurt
Erythritol/Stevia as per taste
Water as per consistency
- Since I had just Strawberries and Blueberries at home, I used these for the smoothie.
- But you can go ahead and add other berries like Raspberry and Mulberry.
- Again, the quantity of ingredients is totally on you. Add more or less to suit your taste and appetite.
- If you have a smoothie maker you can blend all the ingredients together and drink it up.
- Since I used a regular mixer, I added the Berries and Erythritol first and blended them well.
- Then I added Yogurt and blended again.
- I poured this in a tall glass.
- Then in the mixer, (since I don’t like to waste even a little bit of food/drink) I added some cold water and pulsed it once again until the mixer jar came out almost clean.
- Now all that’s left to do is pour this second liquid in the same glass and mix it all really nice.
- Top with some blueberries and/or chopped strawberries and voilà! It’s ready to indulge.
CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM HANDLE FOR MORE SUCH STORIES
LOVE . LIGHT . HAPPINESS . PEACE