Want to include vegetables in your meal but tired of eating the same thing over and over again? Well mix in a little noodle or rice and you will look forward for meal time to enjoy this delicious bowl of goodness!
1 Tsp Oil
2 Tsp Sesame Seeds
4-5 Broccoli Florets
3 Button Mushrooms
2-3 Baby Corn
1 Inch Zucchini
1 Orange Carrot
1/2 Packet Top Ramen or 1 Cup Cooked Rice
1 Tsp Chings Schezwan Chutney
1 Tsp Dark Soy
1 Pinch Sugar
Salt to taste
1/2 Cup Water
- Heat oil in a pan. I used Olive oil.
- Splutter Sesame Seeds.
- Add the vegetables that take longer to cook first.
- So I added the chopped Carrots first, then the Baby Corn followed by Zucchini, Mushrooms and lastly Broccoli. You can also add chopped Tomatoes, Bell Peppers, Spring Onions or even finely chopped Cabbage. I don’t like my veggies soft and prefer al dente, so I don’t cook for a long time.
- If you are making this with leftover rice or cooked rice, add this to the veggies. Add Soy Sauce & Schezwan Sauce. Add Sugar and Salt to balance the taste. You don’t need to add water to this. Just mix well. I had an extra masala packet of Yippi Noodles. So I used this as well. You can add Pepper Powder or any other Spice. Mix this well and enjoy!
- If you are making this with noodles, you can use Top Ramen Curry or Fiery Chilli Noodles.
- I used half of the noodles and masala since I was making just one bowl for myself. I also wanted to incorporate more veggies in my diet and very little noodles just for the taste bit. The other half of noodles and masala I used the next day.
- So, add the masala from the packet to the veggies. Mix well.
- Break and add the noodles to this and mix again.
- Now add water depending on how soupy you want your noodles. Your veggies may cook further so don’t overcook in the previous step. Cover and cook until the noodles soften.
- Add Schezwan Sauce, Soy Sauce and Salt depending on how much water you’ve added.
- If you don’t have any masala, add Soy Sauce, Schezwan Sauce, Pepper Powder and Ginger Garlic Paste instead and create a nice soupy broth for your noodles.
- There’s nothing else left to do, except enjoy your veggie bowl!