200 Grams Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
1 Green Chilli
1 Inch Garlic
4-5 Garlic Cloves
1 Tbsp Butter/Oil
2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
2 Tsp Chilli Powder
2 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
Handful of Coriander Leaves
Salt to taste
- Bring Paneer to Room Temperature if refrigerated. You can soak it in water for sometime too. Wash and roughly crumble Fresh Paneer.
- Make a paste out of Green Chilli, Ginger & Garlic
- Chop Onions & Tomatoes.
- Melt Butter in a pan.
- Add fresh Green Chilli, Ginger & Garlic paste.
- Add chopped Onions. Sauté till lightly brown.
- Add chopped Tomatoes. Cook until they soften.
- Add Salt.
- Add Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder and cook for a few minutes.
- Add crumbled Paneer. Blend in well with the masala and cook for another 2 minutes. Don’t overcook.
- Add Coriander Leaves. Mix & serve hot with Rotis.
- You can also eat this with Bread Toast or avoid carbs and simply pair this with fresh Salad and Avocados.