1 Cup Greek Yogurt or Plain Thick Yogurt or Fresh Cream
1 Tbsp Vinegar or Lemon Juice
- In a bowl, whisk Yogurt till thick and creamy.
- Add Vinegar, Salt & Pepper as per taste.
- Mix and whisk everything well.
- Your basic Yogurt Dip is ready.
- To make Sour Cream, add Fresh & Thick Cream in a bowl.
- Add freshly squeezed Lemon Juice, Salt & Pepper as per taste.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 Hours.
- Whisk until thick and creamy.
- Sour Cream is ready!
- With both styles, you can blend in dry herbs, cucumbers, onion purée, mint leaves or any other fresh herbs and make variations each time.
- Serve this with Kebabs, Tikkis, Patties, Chips or with Mexican Food.